Dentistry for Nursing Homes
Nursing Facilities throughout the State of New Jersey Contract with Visiting Dental Associates, PC, because:
- Visiting Dental Associates currently provides in-house services to well over 150 nursing facilities in the state of New Jersey with great success. Our flexible service can easily be tailored to meet the specific needs of any facility.
- We attend to the comprehensive dental needs of all residents on-site.
- Our state of the art equipment is designed for patients with limited mental and physical capabilities and customized for their environment.
- We assume responsibility for the billing procedures and pre-authorizations.
- We understand documentation and are committed to accuracy. Patient records are entered into out data base for computerized recall and follow-up treatment.
- We offer dental in-service education to nurses, aides, and families by request, instructing them in proper oral health care techniques.
- We comply with the New Jersey Department of Health and with Joint Commission (JHACO) Dental Requirements.
- Visiting Dental Associates P.C. is staffed by certified licensed dentists registered to practice in the State of New Jersey. Our mission is to improve access to dental care for patients who have difficulty receiving care in traditional dental offices due to their medical, physical and/or mental condition.